So pass this on to 7 more bloggers and notify them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Maggie and Mitch split theirs up into 3 for Maggie, 3 for Mitch and one shared annoyance, so I think we're going to do it the same way.
Okay, so I'm going to go first and then Cassie.
- I hate that I'm not allowed to eat anything else other than my allergy food. Rabbit and potato is good, but I'm tired of it and I miss my bones and treats and cheese!
- My neighbor dog Trooper really annoys me. He digs into our yard to play with Cassie and gets really possessive of her. When I try to run him off he tries to bite me. Man, he really REALLY annoys me (M agrees with me on this one.)
- It annoys me when I'm trying to lay down and relax and Cassie keeps chewing on my ears or wants to keep playing bitey face.
Hey! You're a lovable brother, what can I say?
- I don't like it when Orion gets to go places and I have to stay home. Even if he's just going to the vets, I make a big fuss about it. It's not fair.
- It really annoys me that I have to stay in a crate when my parents are out and Orion doesn't. I promise I won't do anything too naughty.
- It annoys me that ORION is REALLY possessive of the ball/stick/dummy that we are playing with. I want to catch it and bring it back, too! He never lets me. So I bite him. Ha!
And the last thing that REALLY annoys the both of us is when M tries to make us pose and sit in perfect positions and wear funny things on our heads. That is SOOO not cool, Mom. Besides, we're natural models. You should just wait for time like this when we take good photos without trying.
Thanks for the tag, M & M!