Thursday, September 13, 2007

Me!Me!Me! (finally)

Okay, so a long time ago (apparently when I was on hiatus) Jennifer over at Dogs of Jackman Ave. made this neat tag-survey called 'Me Me Me' which I think is cool because...well...it's about me! :) I'm finally getting around to it because I saw it in a couple of doggy-blogs and I want to do it, too!

1. Your age?
Today I'm 7 months old!

2. Your age when came to live with your people:
7 1/2 weeks

3. What color is the collar you're wearing right now?
Solid black with my silver bone name tag on it.

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with?
Definitely my Uncle Chris! (My mom's brother) I love it when we go to see him because he'll romp around with me and play fetch and he'll take me for walks around the ranch. Hmm...hey Mom! You should take some pictures of me and Uncle Chris!

5. How much do you weigh?
Hmm...I haven't been weighed in a while, but I think about 60lbs! Geez!

6. Most expensive thing you've every chewed up?
Hmm...let me see...I don't think I've chewed up anything very expensive, but the combined cost of everything that I've killed definitely isn't cheap!

7. Do you like other Dogs?
Definitely. I especially like barking in their faces when I tire them out and I still want to run around!

8. Who is your best non-human friend?
Hmm...definitely my neighbor-dog Ellie. She's so cute and even though she's smaller, she can keep up with me!

9. Squeaky toys or tennis balls?
Hmm...I like rope toys and sticks. Oh man...nothing compares to sticks.

10. Do you like to be brushed?
Not really. Sometimes it's okay if I'm really sleepy. Other than that, I just like to chew on the brush.

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese?
Both! At the same time, even (actually, I've never had them together, but I bet it would taste good!)

12: Do your people cut your toenails?
Most of the time. Sometimes the people at the vets do it.

13. Any formal education?
Puppy classes. And after we move, I might start taking more obedience.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny?
Sorry, I didn't hear that one, I was too busy running around.

15. Five nick-names your people call you:
Wiggle-butt, Handsome, O, Big Boy, Silly

16. What is your best trick?
Crawling on my tummy like a snake. I also like to do doggie-push ups.

17. Do you like kitties?
They're kind of funny looking, but I like them. Lani is fun to chase, but I like laying around and playing with Phoenix.

18. What did you have for breakfast?
Solid Gold Wolf Cub Formula. Mmmm....Salmon and Bison.

19. Can you hunt (i.e. have you ever killed anything living)?
Just grasshoppers on accident. But I just like to play with them, I don't want to kill them. I don't like it when they stop moving. :(

20. When and why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.?
About a month ago for my skin allergies. I'm still really itchy. I'll give you guys an update on that later.

21. Where do you sleep at night?
On my bed in the bedroom with my Mom and Dad. (shh...sometimes I'll jump on their bed early in the morning when they're sleeping and I'll stay there for a few hours...hehehe)

22. Do you like to swim?
I love to splash around in water and wade in it, but I don't like when I can't touch the bottom with my feet.

23. Can you make puppies?
I'm still a puppy! (but Mom keeps saying something about me getting "tutored" soon. I wonder what I'm going to learn.)

24. Do you give kisses?
Yes, but usually only when Mom or Dad asks for them.

25. Can you potty on command?
Most of the time. "Get busy"

26. To Cuz or not to Cuz?
To cuz! But I killed my las bad cuz, so Mom needs to get me a new one.

Okay, there we have it. That was fun! Sorry for being so late!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You killed a Cuz?! I didn't think that was possible! Our bad Cuz is still going strong except for his little horns! We ate them off!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lizzy said...

Thanks for sharing about yourself! I enjoyed reading it. But how could you like sticks more than tennis balls, I wonder?

Sparky

Anonymous said...

doggie push ups! wow Orion, tat sounds really interesting..
hope your skin is doing ok *hugz*

Ferndoggle said...

I can do push ups too!! That's why I have such big strong muscles.

Thanks for playing Orion!

Sherman