Thursday, September 6, 2007

Oh my!


Again I say, 'Oh my!' Sunshine Girl over at For the Love of Labradors has given this blog the esteem of being a LURVED blog!
Aww, shucks! My mom and I are so touched by this, especially coming from Shelby and Nutmeg, and we want to spread the love to some others!
Maggie the Airedale: Maggie and Mitch are the most fun dogs I know!
Dogs of Jackman Ave: I love reading this blog!
Karen Shanley: Of course, she already been given some love, but how about some more for such an amazing writer.
The Lab Brats: A fun blog about Dakota and Cheyenne
Thanks again to Sunshine Girl, Nutmeg, and Shelby for giving us such a wonderful compliment!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwwww Thank you so much Orion! We love your blog too and we love you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ferndoggle said...

What a huge honor! We LOVE you too Orion! And we're so glad you're back!!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Faya said...

Hello Orion, nice to meet you. Here in Switzerland I have a friend who loves labradors...look :
http://bouledepoil.bleublog.ch/
Kisses, Faya

Lizzy said...

Hi Orion, it's so nice to see you again! Boy, you've really grown!

Sparky