The computer is ours at last! Geez, M is a laptop hog. "I'm doing boarding stuff!" is always her excuse. Well we have a life, too! In fact, we've been tagged and STILL haven't completeled it for our new friend Izzy. We were tagged to list 7 weird things about us. Well I could tell you about a million things that make Cassie weird, but I guess I'll be fair and make it three for Cassie, three for me, and then one thing that makes us both weird. Cassie can go first since she's the weirdest.
1. Mom says that sometimes I just stare off into space like I don't know what's going on. I don't know what she's talking about -- I'm contemplating very serious matters. Things like dinner and when we're going to go to the park!
2. I love cats! Orion thinks that this is really weird, but Phoenix is one of my best buds. He's like a small dog, but easier to pounce on.
3. I sit down funny. While most dogs sit on their haunches, i sit on the base of my tail so that my back arches. Therefore, it's really easy to get knocked over. Sometimes while I'm sitting and pondering about my dinner, someone will come along and knock me down! Everyone laughs!
Okay, me next. I suppose I can find a few things that make me kind of weird.
1. I go really really really crazy over my soccer balls and tennis balls. Throw it to me, throw it to me! Mom says that I'm obsessed.
2. I like to spoon. At night when we go to bed, I like put one leg under my dad's head and put the other one overhis shoulder, then rest my head on his neck. M says that it's adorable, but I just think it's really comfy. M has yet to get a good picture of it, but when she does, she'll post it.
3.I'll eat pretty much anything. The humans don't want me to because they say that some food makes me itchy, but I don't really think about the consequences when there's food in front of me. M has even found me munching on paper and cat poop. Hey! It's a delicacy.
Okay, and one thing that makes the both of us weird is:
We both have really funny barks! M says that mine sounds more like a mix between a husky and donkey! Most of the time I 'wooo', but if I'm complaining about something, it's a sing-songy up and down staccato type whine/bark. And Cassie has a really high pitched bark that turns into a howl. When we play bitey face, you can't hear anything else because of Cassie's howls and my crazy barking.
So that's our tag! Now we choose 7 other DWB's. How about Lola, Penny, and Sherm , Maggie and Mitch, River and Cubby! Have fun. everydog!
We miss you guys and we haven't forgotten about you! We'll have more news soon. Right now we're just enjoying our company - Frida.