Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mmmmm...food

Hi everydoggy out there. I just wanted to tell you a little bit about the new food my mom is feeding me. You see, for a while I was really itchy and I kept scratching myself so much that I got a couple of 'owies' (as my mom calls them) on my tummy and my chest. I kept complaining to my parents and they told me that I might have food allergy. I thought OH NO!!! I can't eat food anymore?! That's one of my favorite things to do! But then I found out that it wasn't ALL food that made me itchy - just chicken.

We went over to Tomlinson's Pet Supply (which is now one of my favoritest places) and we looked at a bunch of different kinds of food that Mom called 'holistic'. I don't know about that, but they all looked yummy to me. After poking around for a little bit, we brought home a bag of Solid Gold Wolf Cub Formula for me to try. Oh man did I like it. It's made with a bunch of stuff called 'bison' and 'salmon'. I don't know who they are, but they sure taste good. I've been eating it for a week or so and guess what? I'm not itchy anymore!

You can look at Solid Gold foods at their website: Solid Gold

Take care!

3 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

I love Solid Gold! It's my favorite food in the whole wide world. And it's got a wolf on it. I'm a wolf (in Sherman's clothing).

Sherman

Peanut said...

I eat a Solid Gold food (when I'm not eating raw) but mine is barking at the moon. It is way yummy and grain free which is what I have a problem with.

Lizzy said...

That's great that you found new food that doesn't make you itchy anymore! I myself, never eat dog food. My humans have tried all sorts of different kinds, but I don't like it. So I just sneak the cat food or else eat human food. :)

Sparky