So Mom told me that on Thursday, we're going to celebrate Thanksgiving: a holiday when you give thanks for all of the wonderful things in your life that you appreciate. She told me that every year, before the big thanksgiving dinner, everyone in the family says what they are thankful for. Since Cassie and I aren't going to be able to go to the BIG family dinner at Grandma's, M told me that I should tell you guys what I'm thankful for! So here goes:
Orion is thankful for:
- Sticks! That wonderful twiggy goodness that fills my yard. I'm so thankful for the trees that drop their sticks and let me play with them.
- For my new house and all of the other great stuff that has happened this past year.
- For my sister, Cassie. Even though she gets on my nerves sometimes, I love her just the same and I'm so glad she came to live with us.
- For my vets, Dr. Wells, Dr. Cottier, and Dr. Daigle for trying so hard to fix my itchies. They keep working really hard to make me allergy-free ASAP!
- For being well-fed. :)
- And MOST of all, for M and D, and all of my pawesome friends -- all you DWB's.
Okay! My turn!
Cassie is thankful for:
- My great family that wanted me to come live with them. I'm so thankful that I'm not still living outside without any friends in the heat and rain.
- For all of the leftover turkey that I get after Thursday...and guess what?! Orion can't have any! That's right! He can only have rabbit and potato because of his itchies. Hah!
- My big brother Orion! I'm really just kidding about the turkey thing. He deserves a whole turkey to himself, but then he'd be scratching for the next two weeks. He's goofy and sometimes a big bully, but he really is the best brother ever!
- My big comfy bed!
- Last but not least, my new friends! All the DWB's that I can't wait to get to know better!