Sunday, November 25, 2007

Of rainy days and suspicious packages...

Hi everydog. We've had a couple of fun days here in Texas. It's been raining for 2 days and water is everywhere. Just look at all of the puddles of mud in the backyard.

Yesterday, Cassie and I played outside for a long long time. We didn't want to go inside. Actually, after rolling around in the mud for so long, I don't think Mom wanted us to go inside either. We were pawsitively dirty. But HD laid out a big blanket and dried us off on it. Of course we couldn't stop playing long enough to get totally dry.


Cassie isn't very happy about having to stay on the blanket.

M wasn't feeling very well and had herself wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. She just wanted to relax and keep warm, but of course we couldn't let that happen. C'mon Mom, let's play! Of course, M obliged. She just can't say no to our puppy dog eyes. We played fetch for a while (actually I played fetch and Cassie just played scavenger --waiting for me to bring the toy back so she could jump on me and take it).

We tired (and dried) ourselves out. It was definitely time for a warm nap.


Yesterday afternoon, Mom got a big box full of stuff she ordered for Christmas. She made the mistake of leaving the box open and this morning we found a surprise.




Anything good? Nah, just the dust bunny, Phoenix.

Those packing peanuts are going to be everywhere for the next week.

Oh, and I think I'm going to close with this picture of Cassie. Sophie says that sometimes she looks possessed, but even her most evil look can't compare with this one.



Until next time! Woo-woofs!

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Good thing you opened that Christmas pressie early! So are you guys happy with the new kitty?
Cassie - that is one scary look! YIKES!!!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lizzy said...

Wow! Lots of great pictures! That last one is a little scary!

Sparky

Jerry's Dallas said...

A charmed life.

Anonymous said...

Check out all that rain - we really need some of that here!!

And you are both soooo dirty and you still got let inside - big congrats to both of you for training your humans so very well!!

Love that last pic of Cassie (even though I'm hiding behind HM right now - just in case!)

River

Peanut said...

Your lucky you got to come inside at all being that dirty. Our cat does that to with boxes. Cats are weird aren't they?

Ferndoggle said...

Ack! Cassie scared the poop out of me with that last picture!!!! That's OK...I had to go anyway.

We've had rain, rain & more rain. Yuck! But it's supposed to turn to snow soon. That, I can deal with.

Sherman

Sophie Brador said...

Woozers! You got me on that one. Holy possessed poodles, that's scary!

You guys look like you have such a great time together. If I would have grown up with a labbie brother, I just know my mom would never have gotten any rest.

xo
SB